Dapasmart 10 Tablet is used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps control the high blood sugar levels seen in diabetes. This reduces the chances of serious complications of diabetes and also helps prevent heart disease.
Dapasmart is also used to help heart failure and chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Dapasmart 10 Tablet can be taken with or without food at any time of day but you should try to take it at the same time every day. The dose will be decided by your doctor. Do not stop taking it without asking your doctor. If you do, your blood sugar levels may increase and put you at risk of serious complications like kidney damage and blindness. This medicine is only part of a treatment program that should include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and weight reduction as advised by your doctor.
Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor if you have any kidney or liver problems or a urinary tract infection or if you are on water pills (diuretics). Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it. Avoid excessive alcohol intake while taking it as this may increase the risk of developing some side effects. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly while taking this medicine.
Dapasmart 10 tablets are used alone or together with other diabetes medicines to control blood sugar and avoid long-term complications. (Also for the listed ailments above)
- It may cause your body to lose too much fluid (dehydration) or you may urinate more often. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- It may cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor and anxiety.
- It can cause genital fungal and/or urinary tract infections (UTIs) in both females and males, so practice good hygiene.
- Monitor your blood sugar regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience constant dizziness, joint pain, cold-like symptoms or unexplained nausea/vomiting.
Generic drugs are medications created to be the same as an already marketed brand-name drug in dosage form, safety, strength, quality, and intended use. As such, you can take a generic medicine as an equal substitute for its brand-name counterpart. Generic medicines also tend to be cheaper than their branded counterparts, while providing the same effects and benefits. Here at GenericsWow, we provide the cheapest generic medications you can find online.